Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A year older....Wow I need to be better at posting!

So I can't believe it has been a year since I last added photos and updated! Where does time go? Well we have done quite a lot the past year, the biggest probably being the decision to move to TEXAS! We have about a month and a half left here in Utah and then here we come Frisco, Texas. We are excited and a bit nervous. David will be refereeing college basketball out there (the true reason for our move) and working from home for his company here in Utah, Sizzling Platter. I am going to continue with my teaching (substituting of course since I am not quite done with raising this family!) I also plan on maybe using a bit of my master's degree in educational curriculum. I am hoping to work in some form with textbook. As an educator we all know that all the big textbook companies are out of Texas, so I have a dream..... The kids are up in the air about the move. Jacob is good. He can't wait to play his trumpet in the marching band (in the heat!!!) Tyler isn't so happy. He will miss his friends greatly but he is very friendly and makes friends very fast. He'll be fine. Luke, he doesn't really care either way. Kira is excited about the horses they have in Texas. We are currently building a house in Frisco (25 minutes north of Dallas). It should be done the end of July. We will be at the Mid-State fair so won't plan on heading into the heat until August first. So I'll try to be much better about the postings so I can keep people aware of our crazy lives!

1 comment:

Brent and Shanna Farley said...

Actually the true reason for moving to Texas is to be closer to your favorite nephew and niece! :) Hee Hee! We are so excited that you guys are going to be closer to us and we get to bug some of the family! :) Good luck with packing and we can't wait to see you guys!!!!