
Zion is such a beautiful place!!!

Zion is such an amazing place! We were able to take a weekend trip down south hoping to get out of the cold. It was beautiful on Saturday and we were able to take a bunch of fun hikes. This one gave us a view of the world. It was amazing!

We loved all of the red dirt, that is until I had to wash it off our clothes! We could
imagine ourselves as an
Anasazi Indian as a cliff dweller in this spot. We need to show the kids Mesa Verde next!

Day two was quite a climate change in Bryce Canyon! We were freezing! We could have been back in
Lehi! It was a beautiful sight once we got to the lookouts to see the hoodoos but I sure am glad we had jackets!

One of my favorite memories was a girls visit with my mom, aunts, cousins and sisters to Bryce and Zion. This is such a beautiful place.

What a fun way to spend my 40
th birthday. I can't believe I am so old!!! How did this happen? I swear I was just 23! Well I am so happy to have such an amazing husband and beautiful, wonderful and terrific kids to spend my special day with!
1 comment:
Looks like it was fun! And you are not old! You can say your 23 for at least 5+ more years! haha!
Post a Comment