Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kona With The Family

We were able to travel back to our favorite beach across the street from our old condo. This time we were with the rest of the family. Tamara and I striking a pose!

Amber, Luke & Kira are enjoying one of the biggest shaved ice I've ever seen. Of course half of it fell off the top onto the ground. Kira wanted to keep eating it !


Uncle Mike got a few so all could enjoy. Thanks Uncle Mike!

Kira wore here water wings everyday. It made for an interesting tan line. She just loves swimming in the ocean. Especially with the green turtles at Kahalu'u Bay!


Here are the ones to give a big thanks. If it wasn't for Mom and Dad all of these amazing memories would not be possible. We sure do love and appreciate you two. Thank you for these special trips!

1 comment:

Mark and Karen said...

I'm so jealous about all your fun trips. I hope you don't mind me taking a peek. I found you off of Stephanie's site.

-Karen Ray