
We had an amazing week on the Big Island of Hawaii now it's time for Me to have a true vacation on the cruise ship. No more cooking or cleaning. Entertain us! It started out great with a limo drive from the airport to the ship!
The kids were in awe of a limo. I didn't get to ride in one until prom. These kids have the life! The amazing part was how the driver was able to shove all of our luggage in the trunk with a bungee cord. He gave me a phone number to call in case something fell out on the freeway on our drive. That made me feel really comfortable!
Here it is the beautiful Pride of Aloha. It was it's last week sailing in Hawaii. We were on it's farewell voyage. Little did we know.....
Our first stop was Kauai. What a fun place to be. We were able to get off the ship, take a short shuttle and arrive at this gorgeous bay. The kids had a blast with Uncle Bryan and body surfing.

Tyler really enjoyed the pounding of the surf. He wants to be a professional ocean dweller. We told him that is what Grandpa did!

Once again what is a beach trip without the boys digging a hole and covering each other up. I thought it was just little boys. I guess it's just a boy thing!
If you look close they actually made Uncle Bryan have a merman tail. Now he just needs to find his Ariel!
It's hard to tell from their tans that the boys have been in Hawaii for a week, hu?
I wanted to make sure there was at least one picture of me in Kauai!
Isn't this the life?
1 comment:
Wow! I am soooo jealous of your vacations!! lol...but seriously, it looks like you guys had a blast! I love the pool that was at the timeshare!! That rocks!! U guys will have to do an England trip with us one day.....
Post a Comment