I realize it has been a Very Very long time since I have added any new photos to the blog. We have just gone through a move and I can't seem to locate my camera cord to upload pictures. Birthdays, Christmas and fun family trips area all screaming to get out and onto this site. I just need that darn cord!!! I am sure it will be in the LAST box I open. Until then, this is our new home in Utah. We are really enjoying living so close to David's family. The snow has been a bit much to get use to but I must say, I am really loving the sunshine! Jacob came in the other day and asked me why it was cold even though the sun was shinning. He is so use to only having sunshine in July and August, it's been a fun adjustment. The trees behind the house have given the kids some awesome creativity experiences. Just today Tyler said he was building a "Bridge to Terribithia" over the irrigation ditch. Luke just learned to ride his bike and we don't see him anymore after school because he is all over the neighborhood! Kira is loving being outside. She thinks she saw a leprechaun hiding in our grass the other day. Now she has been making little homes for him in the shrubs. So fun. So fun.Well, I will find the cord and review the past as soon as I can. Until then, plan a visit, we have enough room now to house quite a few!








2 comments:
I love the house!, and not to be a nag, but if you feel like taking any more photos of your new life and updating your blog that would be great.
Hi Lara,
This is Allison Merrill. I checked out your sister's blog, it is awesome! I love it! I am a follower of her blog (and yours) now. I plan on visiting her blog as often as I can. It was so fun to see your family this evening at Sunny's. We should get together again when the weather is warmer. :)
Love ya!
Allison
Post a Comment