What an amazing day after Christmas. The sun was shinning and we were loving the warm beach. Why did we move from California? Right now I can't remember!
Kira had a great time chasing the seagulls
Luke loved writing his name in the sand
Tyler said he could stay here forever Jacob came home with pockets full of beautiful rocks and shells
I LOVE my family! I just can't get enough of them. My kids are amazing and I have the best husband in the world. I live to go on vacation. I think I could be truly happy if my life was one big vacation. Of course some place exotic and tropical. I am a helper. I want to help people and I get so much joy out of seeing others happy. Share the Love!
1 comment:
I love these beach pictures! You have such a cute family (what am I saying?? I have such a cute family)
Post a Comment